Puraclenz is a technology company on a mission to create healthier indoor environments with our cutting-edge purification systems. We are seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. The Sales Manager will oversee the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training and education of the commercial sales team.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities.
- Drive sales by setting individual sales targets with the team.
- Set and meet planned goals and quotas.
- Track sales performance and report results to management.
- Advise, motivate, and guide sales team.
- Facilitate the ongoing education of team.
- Promote Puraclenz, our products and our mission.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant field of study, required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales experience, required.
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience, required.
- Experience in commercial purification or healthcare industry, a plus.
- Ability to design & implement a successful sales strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mentor and nurture sales reps.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
Salary commensurate with experience. Commission based bonus plan.
- Employee Healthcare.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid holidays.